Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hidden Talents
















Tonight's small group was about sharing our "hidden talents." Believe me... there were many "interesting" ones shared. I shared a few myself- origami, and stupid-human-tricks like demonstrating vocal multiphonics (among other things); however, two of the hidden talents that I think have that were not shared tonight are photography and writing. I think I'm above average at both. Maybe, not great... but at least above average.

My wonderful wife,(YAY! I'm a MARRIED MAN NOW!!!!) has been encouraging me to write, and I'm finally getting around to it. I think the notion of hidden talents has been a pretty good catalyst for this. So, here it is. Hopefully this a great way to kick off this blog and start something new. Yes, I did take the photo. If you look carefully it says "who" on the railroad spike (at least it looks that way to me). So who are you in the details of life? How has God talented you? Sometimes... a talent is far more than what you do - it may just be who you are... don't be hidden.


PS. Thank you, Mel. For always being my partner and for encouraging me in new things...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: