Sunday, May 4, 2008

Let the Journey begin...


As I write this , I am in awe of the latest edition to my family - Emma, my new neice. There has been much prayer, much waiting, and much, much patience and tried patience before receiving her into this world.

It was incredible to get to hold her today. God is so good. I really know what's ahead in this journey... for me, or this little one, but in many ways I am excited (but scared too).

It's calming to realize how much I am cherished and held by my heavenly father. I know he's gonna take care of me... just as much as I know our family will care for Emma.

Our lives are filled with SO MANY of God's graces!!! Praise be to Him.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa-D said...

I am excited to be on this journey with you! Plus, baby Emma is the cutest little girl on the planet!